Accept all major payment modes and upgrade your customer experience
Make online payments faster, simpler and error-free.
Sell in-store and online seamlessly
By Vinisha Kataria | July 30, 2021
Vinisha is the Digital Content Manager at Pine Labs and brings with her, more than 10 years of professional experience.
Read more about author
Did you know that mobile devices are the leading source of internet traffic in countries like the United States and India? In an increasingly wireless world, the role of a smartphone in the payments space is invaluable. It is therefore very important for businesses to weave in a payment gateway that lets users pay seamlessly through their mobile phones. With over 70 percent of the global population expected to have mobile connectivity and mobile cellular coverage expected to triple by the same year, a mobile-focused approach is the key to the consumer shopping experience.1
Pine Labs AllTap is a revolutionary mobile payment solution we introduced recently which will empower our merchant partners like never before. We believe that cost of adoption so far has been one of the top perceived barriers of adoption of digital payments. The AllTap mobile payment app helps transform an NFC-enabled smartphone into a payment acceptance device. Imagine you can now accept 100+ digital payment modes right from your phone, including digital wallets, QR codes, and contactless NFC mobile payments with a simple tap and pay.
As businesses tackle the COVID-19 blow and march forward in the new normal, Pine Labs AllTap has emerged as a great mobile payment app solution for our merchant partners that ticks all the boxes when it comes to their payment needs.
With Pine Labs AllTap, you hand over the choice of making a payment back to your customer, a small but significant enhancement to the customer experience at your store.
Suppose you are running a small business you can improve and make the payment experience seamless for your customers without the need for any additional hardware which is a common sight across large format retail stores. You can easily accept the now enhanced limit of contactless card payments up to Rs.5,000 using just your NFC smartphone. Letting customer make the 'Tap and Pay' payment using their debit or credit card.
If you are an owner of a large store, this app is just what you need for doorstep delivery as it lets you add sub-users(your delivery personnel) who can accept digital payments on your behalf.
With AllTap, we are bridging the digital divide and onboarding new retail merchants, home entrepreneurs and small merchants fromtier-3 cities. While our economy is still cash dominant, there is no denying that we are gradually inching towards a cashless India. With something as simple as a mobile payment app like AllTap, you can drive sales and leverage the massive potential that digitization holds for your business.
* Collecting payments for your door-to-door payment is even easier! Your delivery executives can generate a payment link from their mobile phone using the AllTap app to collect the payment from customers.
* Besides, the app comes integrated with the popular Pine Labs Pay Later EMIs. It means that you can upsell, boost your sales, and help customers convert big-ticket purchases into easy EMIs.
* Reconciliation of payment has never been this easier. You can view and track all transactions at one single point dashboard and settle the batch easily.
* Pine Labs' 'digital-first' approach takes precedence with AllTap as well. The app is ready to use and has 100% digital onboarding with minimum documentation.
* Do you know what the best part is? This mobile payment app eliminates the most significant barrier to digital adoption in India. You don't need any upfront investment in additional hardware or pay a rental fee.
* The 'tap and pay' transactions are completely safe and secure using AllTap. Our PCI SSC-CPoC listing has undergone an extensive audit and certification process from PCI SSC and leading networks Amex, Mastercard, RuPay, and Visa.
A whole world of possibilities awaits you with Pine Labs AllTap. You can download the app for free from Google Play Store.
If you have any questions, queries or need any help, please feel free to call on our AllTap helpline number- 0120-4033603 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Source: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/executive-perspectives/annual-internet-report/white-paper-c11-741490.html
By Vinisha Kataria | on March 17, 2022
By Vinisha Kataria | on July 16, 2021