As we improve & expand our services for myplutus App, this policy may keep on changing at different intervals. You are advised to refer it periodically.
Please read this document carefully
To avail services on myPlutus app, you are required to provide following information for the login/ registration.
We verify and validate the mobile number provided by you as mobile number is the primary identification of account creation.
- Mobile number is also used in assisting you in case of any account related queries raised by you.
- Mobile number is also used to communicate account related activities.
Your email address is used to communicate service alerts (your activity on myPlutus & Service/ lead related communication).
- We send commercial or marketing messages which we deem to be relevant to you, with an option to unsubscribe in each email. We shall not send you any email communication if you choose to unsubscribe from these messages.
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- Personalize the app for you
- Perform behavioral analytics
We capture/ track information from your use of services. This information is used to provide best & customized service to each of our users, improve overall service delivery, devise new services, identify and reduce fraud or un-authorized use of our services and other purposes. All this information is captured after your explicit confirmation and permissions wherever required. Information tracked has been mentioned below to give details of the same.
Device & account information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We primarily use this information to track your activity within myPlutus app.
When you use our services or view content provided by myPlutus, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our service
- Reading SMS messages for purpose of OTP Verification
- Internet Protocol Address
- Device event information such as, and not limited to Crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date & time of your request, referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your myPlutus Account.
How we use this information:
We read SMS messages & routing information only for mobile number verification purposes during registration/ signup on myPlutus. We do not read messages sent by any service other than myPlutus itself.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We use a few such 3rd party services like Google Analytics, etc. We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services to create a rich profile of you, to better your experience on myPlutus.
When you use myPlutus services, we may collect and process information about your location. We use various technologies to determine location GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide myPlutus.
How we use this information:
We use location information to maintain & improve services provided to you, which may help in future deployment/ providing quick service to existing deployment of Pine Labs products.
Unique Application Number
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type, application version number etc.) may be sent to myPlutus when you install.
How we use this information:
Operating system type & version helps us in providing best experience of myPlutus for your operating system and performance within the app.
We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as application data, caches.
How we use this Information:
- Maintain your login session on myPlutus
- This information may also be used from time-to-time to sync with myPlutus servers and update services that we provide to you within the app on your next usage.
Information we share
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Pine Labs & unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share device level information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of myPlutus when we have your consent to do so.
- Links to third party sites / services
myPlutus has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Permissions that we require
myPlutus app for Android requires following permissions to perform normally on your device.
- Device & app history - Retrieve apps that are currently running on your device
- Identity - Get details about different device identifiers for your device
- Contacts - Find & read email accounts currently associated on your phone
- Location - Get location of your device and associate it with your myPlutus account so as to improve delivered services get better business lead
- SMS - Only to read and verify OTP SMS for myPlutus signup/ registration and forgot password process
- Phone Status - Keep app performance optimized for various statuses of your phone, such as locked / unlocked status etc.
- Photos/Media/Files & Storage Access - We only read and access various files stored by myPlutus app on your device to keep the performance optimized.
- Storage – Read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents.
- Device ID & Call information – Read phone status and identity.
Grievance Contact Information
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact us at email@example.com